Wednesday, March 07, 2007

#!@^% Noise

My right pedal (Cannondale Coda) is not dancing well with my shoe. There's a creak I can't get rid of. I've greased the cleat inside, reset it. I yelled at it. The only thing that works so far is turning up the iPod. I'm going nuts. More grease inside where the cleat connects? Wax on the pedal? New pedals and cleats. Oh the humanity...
Please offer suggestions
Update Massive amounts of lithium grease and endless repositioning may be helping. Hard to say if it will stay. Film at 11.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:19 PM

    Hey Curis--
    In the old days, you creaked and were cranky. Now it's only your bike. Look at the progress you've made. You're no longer 'far below basic' you're now "proficient.

    From your friend, the
    Advanced cyclist

    ReplyDelete

I'm turning off comment moderation for posts younger than 60 days, so your words will appear right quick.