Sunday, February 04, 2018

Great ride except for one jerk

Tricia and I had a wonderful ride up Pig Farm and out the Three Bears. We had great weather and a delightful day. We even discovered a new-to-us bike shop with a great jersey and swell folks in Pleasant Hill: Frame Up Bikes.

But there was a pimple on the day: A jerkwad driver near the Lafayette BART station who apparently doesn't need to yield on his right turns. At least Tricia was on it and managed to swing left. Didn't bother him at all. He did at least pause long enough to respond to Tricia's shout of "You're supposed to yield!" with a loud "F*#K off." For those keeping score at home, that's black Jeep Grand Cherokee plate 6 SQY 228.



1 comment:

  1. It was wonderful to meet you!
    Too bad about the jeep. I had someone try to take me out on my ride home from the shop as well. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete

I'm turning off comment moderation for posts younger than 60 days, so your words will appear right quick.