Sunday, April 02, 2017

30 Days of Biking with wrist recovery


In honor of the first day of 30 Days of Biking, Tricia mounted her trainer for the first time in ages and ages. She's been off the bike (and rather grumpy about it) since breaking her wrist in a skating tragedy in early January. She's tough, but hasn't been a happy camper. She's been forced to drive a car to work for months. Here's hoping the swelling goes down, mobility and flexibility go up and she's back doing what she loves really soon.

A post shared by curtis corlew (@cccorlew) on
I started #30daysofbiking with a short ride on the American River Bike Trail in Sacramento. I had to wake up early to slip away from Journalism Association of Community Colleges conference I was attending but I managed. I even had time to stop to make a photo for a Facebook group, "Look at my bike leaning on stuff."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm turning off comment moderation for posts younger than 60 days, so your words will appear right quick.