Thursday, April 06, 2017

Sidi replacement parts! Yea!

A post shared by curtis corlew (@cccorlew) on

I bought my shoes in 2009 and fell in love with them. Sidi apparently had me in mind when they created their Ergo Carbon magic cycling slippers. They've been good to me.

In 2015 I broke a strap and was pleased to find I could replace it. I did, but went with on-sale white straps.

I broke a buckle this week and was again happy to find it was replaceable. It's a bit different, and I think I like the old style better. But it may well be a gram or two lighter, and came it white, so what the heck. All hail Sidi, best bike shoe ever. I hope they last another eight years or more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm turning off comment moderation for posts younger than 60 days, so your words will appear right quick.