Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Commuter bike in the morning

A bonus photo of my commuter bike. A photo student from a few semesters ago, through his girl friend who is a current student, loaned me his Nikon D70 infrared-converted camera to play with. It's the semester end, and I'm really to busy to go out somewhere and play with it. I did at least find time to dip into a park on my morning commute. I'd stopped to photograph an oak tree, but the light was so nice when I was leaving I leaned my bike on my helmet to photograph it.

commuter bike infrared

Here's the oak tree. I'm glad I shot the bike because it's more fun.

oak tree B&W

1 comment:

  1. Oh how fun. I assume the IR conversion involves removing the IR filter? I wonder how easy that is.

    ReplyDelete

I'm turning off comment moderation for posts younger than 60 days, so your words will appear right quick.