Sunday, November 18, 2007

Fog land

It looked rather gloomy this morning, but Tricia and I told Joyce we'd ride, so when she called we went out at 8:30, into the fog, headed toward Antioch's Empire Mine Road and then out toward Los Vaqueros Reservoir.
It wasn't that cold, and I dressed right, so it was actually nice. Then we started dropping in and out of the soup. It was delightful. The light was beautiful as we rode along the edges of gloomy and bright.
I was happy as I felt pretty good after being "off" for the last week.
We talked about doing Seattle to Portland again next Summer. Hummmmm.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:06 PM

    Great photos, CC! I took the one of the fog and canal and made it my wallpaper. And you thought you were famous for your pix of the ElCampanile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, this looks like a really cool trip. But, are you the Curtis from Del Valle High class of... hmmm... well, I'm class of '72 but I think you were '71. Any way, Chris (Shelby) Holt wants to know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:21 PM

    Chris,
    Yes, that's me. I would have messaged you, but your profile is set to private. Give me an email!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! christeneholt@gmail.com

    It looks like you're doing great. So happy to hear it. I'll look forward to hearing from you.

    Chris

    ReplyDelete

I'm turning off comment moderation for posts younger than 60 days, so your words will appear right quick.