Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I'm so electric

I have an old Polar heart rate monitor I just made work. Now I need to come up with some sort of clue on the best ways to make it help me become more healthy. Time to send Amazon more cash for books.
We had a health fair at my college today. My cholesterol is just fine, thank you. Their Body Mass measuring device says I'm fat, but I don't think the reading is right. My scales at home don't agree with their little hand-held unit.
But the crappy news is that my blood pressure is still high. I just ordered a blood pressure meter from Amazon so I can see if it really is, or if this reading is a fluke. Maybe I'll give up coffee.
This health stuff is a pain.
Maybe I need a GPS HRM so I can make graphs that include heart rate, blood pressure, cadence, speed, elevation, power in watts and dental records, all in a 3-D animated interactive graph projected on my glasses.

1 comment:

  1. Electric Bicycles and Electric Scooters

    Elmo The Electric Bike and Electric Scooter Guy

    This is an excellent blog for electric bicycles. There are not too many around like this. Thanks for making this such an interesting subject. Oh, by the way, Wired Magazine has a great article on hybrid cars this month. (Jan 2008 issue).

    God Bless,
    Elmo

    ReplyDelete

I'm turning off comment moderation for posts younger than 60 days, so your words will appear right quick.