Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Changes... but

I had to ride twice yesterday. Once in the morning, then again after my new Sigma Wireless computer arrived. The computer installed easily. It has 4 buttons that will take a bit of getting used to, but it looks good, fits the bike, and has cadence, and is extra hip wireless.
That cool looking new seat? It has a higher middle that connects with me exactly wrong. After a quick 60 yesterday morning all I could think was "no." I replaced it with my old seat that's half a pound heavier. So much for the lightweight bike, at least for a while.
I'm also thinking I really don't need a 11 tooth sprocket and I do need a lower gear, so last night I ordered a new seat and a new 13-25 cassette. I'm sure glad I got a good deal on the bike, because extras are costing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm turning off comment moderation for posts younger than 60 days, so your words will appear right quick.