Sunday, October 15, 2017

We find the strangest things on our bike rides

There's so much weird stuff left on the bike paths and roads in Antioch. I Instagram them, but there have been so many lately it seems like a blog post is in order. So here they are.

I find more all the time, so here's a link to my Instagram with my #ccbiketrailoffering tag in case the photos below aren't enough

Someone is leaving these small offering along the trail. Who? Why? No idea. 
Really. Right on the bike path. It was cracked, so I left it.
We often find evidence of gun fire. 
Another mystery offering.
Rabbit funeral?  
Another offering
Offering on a pedestal. 
Batman is dead.

Tricia shot this on her ride out on Empire Mine Road, a closed road. So how did it get there?




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm turning off comment moderation for posts younger than 60 days, so your words will appear right quick.