Sunday, February 21, 2016

Catlike: What a crack up

A photo posted by curtis corlew (@cccorlew) on


Apparently, unlike actual cats, Catlike helmets do not have nine lives. A colleague noticed my cool Catlike Whisper helmet has a large crack on the inside, running all the way through the foam, rendering it not-so-protective. Perhaps it happened when I was mugged and I never noticed it. You can't tell from the outside, which is where I was looking. My replacement has arrived, so this one is headed for the trash. It seems a shame to toss an expensive helmet, but those-who-know insist that it's foolish to count on one that has been crashed, or cracked, so out it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm turning off comment moderation for posts younger than 60 days, so your words will appear right quick.