Sunday, June 10, 2007

Canyon Classic - Patterson


The Canyon Classic ride out of Patterson was a delight. The people who run it are so nice they even arranged wonderful weather. The winds weren't bad, but what there was helped us up hill. The route was a wonderful tour of the Golden State. The food was tasty. If I have a complaint it's that the commemorative shirt graphically challenged, which is odd because previous years efforts are very nicely done. Still, I'd go again.
Joyce's friend Dan took my camera and twisted around to make this photo of Joyce, Norm, a friend of hers, me, and Tricia.
Some caffeine drink called Savage(TM) was passed out on the ride and was over consumed by me, which made me not be able to sleep that night. A grand time was had by all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm turning off comment moderation for posts younger than 60 days, so your words will appear right quick.