Saturday, February 13, 2016

We don't need no stinkin' badges

I got the notion to take off the decals from a Youtube video I came across.  I tried it, and it I think looks great. One weird thing did happen, however. Everything came off just as it did in the video. Then I got to the last two letters on the last side. They would not melt off. I tried and tried, but unlike the others they were just there. "NE." would not die.  I ended up razor blading them, then going over the area with super fine steel wool. I have no idea why they were different. I'm glad I didn't start that that end. And all's well that ends well I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm turning off comment moderation for posts younger than 60 days, so your words will appear right quick.