Saturday, November 01, 2014

Clouds and trash and what to do

sink
In Antioch we litter our streets with everything but the kitchen sink. Oh... wait... never mind. It seems sometimes that this city has become a dumping ground. Not everywhere. On the same day as all the other photos on this post there are views like this
Diablo view
But there's entirely too much of this
trash1
Trash is so common that this is the photo I entered on the Facebook group "Look At My Bike Leaning Against Stuff"
Look At My Bike Leaning Against Stuff

Tricia doesn't like all this trash either, so she got the Antioch edition GORequest through the iPhone app store. It let's her report community issues to the city. And darned if if doesn't work. Trash gets hauled, graffiti gets cleaned up. It's pretty swell. Or perhaps I should say the city workers are pretty swell.

So maybe we'll get more of this
clouds over Antioch
and less of this
trash 2
eventually. I hope...




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm turning off comment moderation for posts younger than 60 days, so your words will appear right quick.