Sunday, November 30, 2014

Adventure Cycling catalog photos


I've you've read any of this blog you've seen a lot about Adventure Cycling. Tricia and I have gone on many of their tours, and enjoyed them all. I'm pleased that they've used two of my photos in their most recent catalog. One from the Washington Cascades trip and the other from their Columbia River Gorge ride. The photos are also on their web pages (click the links) Now if they'd just have another ride that is on the west coast when we are able to go I'd be ever so happy. Maybe I'll win the lottery or find a large bag of cash on the road and we'll be able to retire and do one of their other swell trips.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:37 PM

    Curtis - congrats on the great shots - not surprised at all they used your photos - Bob

    ReplyDelete

I'm turning off comment moderation for posts younger than 60 days, so your words will appear right quick.