- Tricia said "Well, if you don't ride it until you have 2000 miles that would still count."
- I'm so very close to 2000 I'll make it before the thing even arrives.
- Spring break is coming up, and I'll better have time to assemble it then.
- It will be really nice to have it dialed in before that Wildflower Chico ride we're doing.
- What if they ran out before I ordered. Then where would I be?
- I just got a little freelance money, so.. yeah.
- I only had to hit 160 pounds, and I'm at 150, so if I can count one extra pound lost for 15 miles, I'm still in spec. Think of it as pound/mile averaging.
- All I had to do was click one little button on the internet. How wrong can that be?
I promise to photograph, blog and record every step of everything.
I'm doin' it for the children.
UPDATE: Also ordered Shimano Ultegra Pedals from an eBay auction and a 34-tooth chainwheel from BikeTiresDirect.