Sunday, November 01, 2015

Adventure Cycling photography and bonus photos



The 2016 Adventure Cycling catalog has a full page photo of Tricia! We really love these folks, who are cycling advocates as well as wonderful tour operators. We've been on six of their tours and plan to do more. Plus, they often display excellent taste in photography.

In unrelated news, I check in on the Facebook group "Look At My Bike Leaning Against Stuff" and occasionally post. Here's one of my contributions. Really, it isn't my bike, or even my beer.It's daughter Erin's.


One more. Because I think the dryer is too hard on bike clothes we line dry all our bike stuff. Today I was at it as the sun came up.
A photo posted by curtis corlew (@cccorlew) on

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm turning off comment moderation for posts younger than 60 days, so your words will appear right quick.