Monday, March 09, 2015

I'm too powerful for my shoes

A photo posted by curtis corlew (@cccorlew) on



I blew out my Sidi on Sunday's ride. Yep, that's the kind of power I create.

The good part is that Sidi offers replacement parts, so I went to the almost-local shop and picked up a new strap. Unfortunately when I got home I realized I had broken the other part of the strap, and not the replacement I'd gone out to buy. Oh well. It will all work out eventually. I ended up ordering a snappy white set online and on sale.

I also bought replacement outer heel pieces for Tricia's Sidi shoes. Pro tip: Don't let them wear too far or the screws will become so ground down they are almost impossible to take out. Pro top 2: Tri-flow at least loosens them enough that you may only wreck three screw drivers getting them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm turning off comment moderation for posts younger than 60 days, so your words will appear right quick.