Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Black and white challenge, with bicycles

Dark bike commute B&W 3
My old friend and fellow photographer Victoria Sheridan sent me a challenge to post a Black and White photograph every day for five days on Facebook. I took it on, but considering I teach weird hours, have no life, and commute in the dark it's pretty hard to be anywhere interesting. It turns out that if I squint just right, and look in very narrow directions, my daily bike commute can look almost not-so-bad. So two of my three #blackandwhitechallenge photos are from my commute.

The cyclist photo was made behind my college. The water photo is of the canal between the dump and a trailer park on my ride home.

Canal, bike commute in the dark, #blackandwhitechallenge

1 comment:

  1. Midland10:17 AM

    I like the feel of the canal shot. Kinda grey and moody, almost ominous.

    ReplyDelete

I'm turning off comment moderation for posts younger than 60 days, so your words will appear right quick.