Sunday, January 02, 2011

Year end mileage and goals

Bottom line: 7477 total miles
Fixed gear/SS 326
Commuter 2484
Kestrel 1520
Roubaix 3146 (road bike total 4666)


magic jerseyI managed to reach my major goal: Five double centuries (Solvang, Hemet, Davis, Knoxville, Bass Lake)
I also had some other big events, including a tour in Montana and the Mendocino Monster century. I also turned my odometer over on the commuter bike at 10,000 miles.

In the upcoming year I don't plan on trying anything like five doubles, but do hope to do one. I have several out-of-state bicycle adventures planned, and with any luck will even get to touch down in Canada for a short ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm turning off comment moderation for posts younger than 60 days, so your words will appear right quick.