Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Wine Country Century

I keep signing us up for stuff. I sure hope we actually like riding enough to do all this stuff. There's the ride in Gilroy, the Waves to Wine, perhaps Seattle to Portland. We getting pressure to do the Grizzly Century . Tricia is doing the Cinderella Classic and I'm headed for the Davis Double (gulp...) and now we're signed on for the the Wine Country Century. Is this getting out of hand? At least I didn't spring for the jersey. That's got to be some sort of progress, right?

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:07 PM

    I thought the reason sign up for these rides was to get a cool looking jersey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:06 PM

    You want a sweet jersey, ride with an awesome team on one of best rides in the country... Seattle to Portland and ride with the BBYD team - see www.bbyd.org

    ReplyDelete

I'm turning off comment moderation for posts younger than 60 days, so your words will appear right quick.