Friday, January 11, 2008

New package!

Amazing. It's actually here. UPS wouldn't leave it at the door, even though I'd left a signed note. I had to drive into Concord to pick it up. The color is much nicer than any photos show. It's darker and more metallic. It's so light Tricia can balance it one one little finger and not spill a drop of wine.
I'll be moving all the parts over this week and I hope it will ready to ride on President's Day. While I wait it's on display in the living room. It looks pretty swell there.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:11 PM

    You weren't anxious or anything were you? AND: I wanna see it even before the build up. When's her maiden voyage?

    JS

    ReplyDelete

I'm turning off comment moderation for posts younger than 60 days, so your words will appear right quick.